Many customers often encounter difficulties when they need electric hoists in factories, projects, or docks. I don’t know which one I should use to work, and I don’t know what kind of electric hoist you should choose. Here are three ways to choose the electric hoist that suits for your needs:
First, know your requirement:
1. Application place: This should be clearly known first, because the electric hoist used in some special places will also be different, such as the location is not high enough, is it an ultra-low electric hoist? Does it contain flammable and explosive materials, or should it be an explosion-proof electric hoist?
2. Lifting weight: 5 tons or 15 tons?
3. Lifting height: how high should be hoisted, whether it is 1 meter or 5 meters
4. Running trolley: If needs to walk left and right, then there must include the running trolley; or as long as it is fixed in one place to load and unload, the running trolley is not necessary.
5. Lifting speed: regular speed and slow speed are available. Two-speed hoist combines normal speed and slow speed at the same time. Different models have different lifting speeds, so there is not listed one by one.
6. Voltage: It is divided into three-phase 380V and single-phase 220V. 220V electric hoists are generally miniature hoists of less than 3 ton.
Second, choose the type of electric hoist
There are two types of electric hoists: electric wire rope hoists and electric chain hoists. According to the choice of electric hoist in different places, the structure cannot be changed in some specific places; or the workplace contains special necessary production materials;
Therefore, we can only meet the needs of actual work in the later equipment purchase and installation, so we must consider the selection of electric hoist.