The electric hoist motor is equipped with a two-disc electric disk brake. The brake is integrated at the end of the motor and the brake automatically closes when the motor is de-energized to prevent the load from slipping. The brake clearance of the brake does not need to be manually adjusted after the first setting ( the clearance can be adjusted by the brake spring ). When the thickness of the brake pad is lower than the set value, the additional monitoring switch can automatically alarm and prompt the user to replace it.
The two-disc electric disk brake is safe and reliable. The braking torque is not less than 1.8 times the rated torque of the motor, and the number of braking can reach 1 million. No maintenance is required during the safe use period.
• Fast action and high reliability
• Maintenance-free, self-adjusting
• Dustproof design for long life
• Brake torque is large, up to 300%
• Automatic compensation of brake clearance, maintenance-free
• Normally closed, small volume