The crane is hydraulically powered and equipped with various hydraulic devices. Therefore, if the operation and maintenance rules are not strictly followed, it is not only impossible to give full play to the due performance, but also shorten the service life of the machine parts. Therefore, when performing work, the following items must be strictly observed.
1. Before the operation, the liquid level window of the oil tank should be used to determine whether the hydraulic oil is fully added according to the regulations. When refueling, it must be injected through the refueling filter, and be very careful not to mix in impure characteristics such as oil or water of different brands.
2. The oil filter element should be inspected after 250 hours of operation, and cleaned or replaced if necessary.
3. The hydraulic oil tank should be cleaned of water and impurities from the bottom oil discharge port every half a month, and all hydraulic oil should be replaced every other year (or 2000h) (if the oil does not deteriorate, it can be extended properly) Oil change cycle). When the crane is operated in a particularly harsh environment, the oil replacement cycle should be shortened accordingly.
4. Various valves of the hydraulic system have been fully tested before leaving the factory, and the pressure and flow have been adjusted, and must not be touched casually.
5. All kinds of machine parts, especially the devices of the hydraulic system, should avoid the adhesion of dirt. After the operation, the dust and oil must be removed.